Sports massage is a form of massage involving the manipulation of soft tissue to benefit a person engaged in regular physical activity. Soft tissue is connective tissue that has not hardened into bone and cartilage; it includes skin, muscles, tendons, ligaments and fascia (a form of connective tissue that lines and ensheathes the other soft tissues).
Sports massage is designed to assist in correcting problems and imbalances in soft tissue that are caused from repetitive and strenuous physical activity and trauma. The application of sports massage, prior to and after exercise, may enhance performance, aid recovery and prevent injury.
- 30 Minute Sports Massage $45
- 45 Minute Sports Massage $60
- 60 Minute Sports Massage $80
- 90 Minute Sports Massage $115
- 120 Minute Sports Massage $145
Deep tissue massage involves applying firm pressure and slow strokes to reach deeper layers of muscle and fascia (the connective tissue surrounding muscles). It’s used for chronic aches and pain and contracted areas such as a stiff neck and upper back, low back pain, leg muscle tightness, and sore shoulders.
Deep tissue massage techniques are used to break up scar tissue and physically break down muscle “knots” or adhesions (bands of painful, rigid tissue) that can disrupt circulation and cause pain, limited range of motion, and inflammation.
- 30 Minute Deep Tissue Massage $45
- 45 Minute Deep Tissue Massage $60
- 60 Minute Deep Tissue Massage $80
- 90 Minute Deep Tissue Massage $115
- 120 Minute Deep Tissue Massage $145
A good relaxation massage relieves stress and tension in your muscles and will leave you oozing with a sense of wellbeing. It achieves this because of the general benefits of massage: it improves your circulation, so your organs and skin get more oxygen; it moves fluid through your lymphatic system.
A relaxation massage encourages your body to digest its food, and get rid of its toxins. It will help you to sleep better. A massage will also help un-knot any muscles, soothe aches and sprains and encourage the skin to heal minor abrasions.
- 30 Minute Relaxation Massage $45
- 45 Minute Relaxation Massage $60
- 60 Minute Relaxation Massage $80
- 90 Minute Relaxation Massage $115
- 120 Minute Relaxation Massage $145
Foot massage combines massaging of pressure points and energy lines and by manipulating these points in the feet, the internal organs of the body are rejuvenated and the healthy flow of energy through the body is achieved. The massage works along Sen line (energy lines) of the feet and the lower leg and by focusing and working on Sen lines, blocked energy is released from the body and harmony is restored.
- 30 Minute Foot/Leg Massage $40
- 45 Minute Foot/Leg Massage $55
- 60 Minute Foot/Leg Massage $70